Arabic Mehndi Designs for Hands Are Very Popular Countries Like Saudi Arabia and U.A.E. Women in These Countries Are Very Fond of Henna. it is Beauty and Glamorous.



Latest Mehendi Designs Every Year Usually for Eid Festival

Arts of Designer Mehendi

Mehendi Designs on Back Hands

Easy Mehendi Designs

Mehendi Designs for Female

Mehendi Designs for Full Hand

3 Responses so far.

  1. LOVELY designs! I want to try these designs for my brother’s wedding. I love arabic mehandi designs and tried this simple design which I found on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcNrXuRPoJA

  2. Anonymous says:

    Great collection of wonderful Mehndi Patterns. Grabbed all the pics and I will take printout of all pictures and gift them to my sister. She is so fond of nail polish designs and mehandi.

Leave a Reply